Tuesday, November 27, 2007

This rant didn't go the way I wanted it to but.....


I'll tell you what......I fucking hate humans. I mean all of them. Not just blacks or jews but all of them. I sometimes pray that aliens or something would come down to this planet and just destroy 75% of the earth's population. I just think of all of the things I wouldn't have to deal with like traffic, walmart, walmart employees, money, television, anything that comes out of Pittsburgh, anyway you get my point. Of course since this is my fucking fantasy I, of course, would be alive and a pillar of health.

So I ask anyone who maybe reading this, what would be the first thing you would do if you survived a massive human die-off, hummmm????? The few of the guys in my office said that they would situate their sweaty, slimy love sticks in the underside of the first domesticated form of wildlife they saw. Hey, to each his (or her-that's right women fuck horses and shit, I know, I've seen it on the computer) own right. Actually, no, it's wrong. I mean really wrong. Now when it comes to me I would just find the other 25% of mankind and finish the job. Anyway, enough of this happy shit. I'm sick of being so god damn happy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t see how humanity is not worse than Sodom and Gomorrah ever was. God should really step up to the plate and get smiting. Oh that’s right, some delirious Cro-Magnon made God up as he was dying of thirst, fucking his camel in the desert.

Anonymous said...

I am a humanist. As such I take offense to your statement of having aliens destroy the human population. I believe that humans have the capability at this moment to inflict comparable destruction without the aid of our celestial neighbors.

Anonymous said...

Get to the root of the problem; just castrate 75% of the human population. None of this prissy vasectomies or tube ties, but full blown mutilation. Bob Barker could be your spokesman.

Anonymous said...

I you like mutilation then you should look up the BME olympics. Just make sure your whole family is there on X-mas eve (or chanaka for the jewbags in the audiance) with the turkey carved and a mouthful of mashed potatoes and gravy. Believe me they will LOVE IT!!! BTW, have you ever seen X-mas puke.

Anonymous said...

You are a sick individual that needs to find Jesus in your life. Please visit our site and be introduced to a better life.